If you plan to apply for an award to help fund your college study, you’re in luck because Angelo State University University is offering academic programs to ASU incoming freshman.
The Carr Academic award is open to academically qualified incoming high school students and will award based on their academic achievements.
Great offer for US students to receive study fund.
User Review( votes)
Why at Angelo State University? With over 100 majors and concentrations to select from, your career options are only limited by your desire to find what drives you. ASU is thrilled about the prospect of assisting students in finding a path to their future achievement.
Application Deadline: Friday, January 10, 2020.
- University or Organization: Angelo State University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Degree
- Award: $3000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: US Citizen
- The prize can take in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Applicants only from the United States are qualified to apply
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The grant will award for the degree course in any subject offered by ASU
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the candidates should be enrolled full-time (12 semester credit hours)
- First-year students are eligible who have no college credit or have earned college credit before high school graduation (either through dual credit or early college high school).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants are required to take admission at ASU. After that, applicants will automatically be considered for the award which will base on their academic achievement. Note: All test scores must be sent to ASU before you attending ASU.
- Supporting Documents: Being accepted for ASU, your high school transcripts and ACT/SAT scores required
- Entry Requirements: Applicants must have a high school graduation certificate
- Language Requirement: Candidates are required to have excellent knowledge of the English language (reading, speaking, and writing)
Benefits: Carr Academic The studentships are specific to ASU and are granted in variable amounts based on student academic performance.