Intending to support the education of outstanding students in Australia, the University of Sydney is announcing Sri Lankan Student Awards for the academic year 2022-2023.
This application is open to motivated students who wish to obtain a 20% discount on tuition costs for any applicable undergraduate, postgraduate, or research degree program at the University of Sydney.
Great offer for Sri Lankan Students in the UK
User Review( votes)
The University of Sydney is a public research university that believes in equal access to education and leadership that enhances the lives of those it serves. It is ranked 27th among the world’s best universities.
Why should you choose to study at the University of Sydney? The university offers a diverse range of courses, and its research focuses on finding solutions to society’s most pressing problems. While attending this university, aspirants will receive superior knowledge.
Application Deadline: January 31, 2022
- University or Organization: University of Sydney
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and Research
- Awards: 20% Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Sri Lankan Students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Sri Lankan citizens are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply to any full-time undergraduate coursework, postgraduate coursework, or postgraduate research degree at the University of Sydney.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Be an international student
- The applicants must have received admission into full-time undergraduate coursework, postgraduate coursework, or postgraduate research degree commencing in 2022 and beyond.
- The applicants must not have already started a degree at the University of Sydney at the time that they apply for the award.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are required to have registered on the university portal and complete their applications online. To participate in the award, the applicants must submit a 600 words personal statement while submitting their application. All Sri Lankan national applicants will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Scanned copy of your passport identification page
- Academic transcripts
- Degree certificates
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must fulfill all international student application
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS (Academic) – 7.0
- TOEFL iBT – 96
- PTE Academic – 68
The University of Sydney will award the successful candidates a 20% tuition fee contribution towards the program of any undergraduate or postgraduate study.