Want to grow or advance your career with the help of scholarship? Here you have a valuable opportunity to apply for the International Scholarship funded by the Cass Business School, City, University of London.
The education award is available for the qualifying international students, who have a desire to pursue an undergraduate degree course in September 2022.
Worthy opportunity for international students to study in the UK with financial support.
User Review( vote)
Cass Business School ranked top 10 Business school in the UK. It holds the gold standard of ‘triple-crown’ accreditation. It is divided into three faculties of Actuarial Science and Insurance, Finance, and Management.
Why study at Cass Business School? The Cass Business School provides training and guidance in employability skills enabling candidates to make the most of their success throughout their Career. Here students can get a comprehensive range of professional development workshops and personal career guidance.
Application Deadline: The last date to enter the particular scholarship is 31st August 2022.
- Eligible Countries: International candidates
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must be applying for their first year of undergraduate study starting in 2022/23, make City’s (Cass) undergraduate offer their firm choice and exceed their offer requirements. Grants are available for students who achieve exceptional grades in the international qualifications accepted by Cass and who exceed the requirements of their offer.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this bursary, claimants are advised to be enrolled in undergraduate degree coursework at the CBS. After taking affirmation, candidates will get an email for the award and then they will be eligible to apply for the fund.
- Supporting Documents: You must have to provide additional information in order to confirm their eligibility for the fund, personal statement, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation, and a CV.
- Admission Requirements: For admitted, aspirants are needed to attach a high school degree and all the academic qualification certificates with good grades.
- Language Requirement: Seekers will be asked to provide proof of their English language proficiency.
The value of the scholarship in 2022/23 will be £4,875 for each student who is awarded this scholarship for Year 1 only.
You can apply through ‘How to Apply’ section that given on the scholarship page.
I WANT TO STUDY IN UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAM