This scheme will support promising and enthusiastic students who want to commence an undergraduate degree programme at Cass Business School for the academic session 2022/2023.
Hurry Up! Apply for the opportunity programme and get benefitted in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Cass Business School is recognized as one of the most successful and leading business schools in the world. Established in 1966, it is the business school of the City University of London and the University of London.
Why study at Cass Business School? The school is recognized as Europe’s best business school. It has the most experienced teachers who are committed to providing applicants to achieve their career goals.
Application Deadline: Open for the year 2022/2023.
- University or Organization: Cass Business School
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: worth £10,000
- Number of Awards: 4
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: For UK/EU applicants
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from the EU and UK.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have previous year’s degree with good academic achievement.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: First applicants have to take admission at the university. After that, applicants have to submit the online application form for the programme.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit their academic transcripts, language ability proof, curriculum vitae, and degree transcripts (copies or scan).
- Admission Requirements: For being enrolled in this programme, students must have to check the entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: If the participant’s national language is not English, then they need to show their English language ability by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test
Cass Business School will provide four scholarships, each worth £10,000 to the deserving and needy students.