Castagra is thrilled to announce that it has a fantastic opening for the Castagra Roofing Scholarship programme for talented USA and Canada students.
The programme is open to students pursuing post-secondary education in college or vocational programs in roofing or a similar field.
Nice chance for students in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Castagra is one of the leading green roof coating companies, and we strive every day to make the world a cleaner, healthier place for you and your family. The main focus at Castagra has always been their customers, and they care about keeping you and your family safe and healthy while never sacrificing performance.
Application Deadline: Your submission must be received by August 29, 2022.
- University or Organization: Castagra
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Post-secondary
- Award: $1,000
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: USA and Canada
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: USA and Canada
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Post-secondary degree programs in roofing or a similar field
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Pursuing a post-secondary education in college or vocational programs** in roofing or a similar field. A similar field must apply to the building industry (construction, waterproofing, etc.)
- Passionate about innovation and/or sustainability
- An American or Canadian citizen or permanent resident
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applications must include the applicant’s name, address, phone number, and email address Applications should be emailed to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Submit a 500-1000 word essay detailing your educational and career goals, objectives, and how you will contribute to the roofing industry.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a previous degree certificate.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be proficient in written and spoken English language.
Castagra will provide the award amount of $1,000 to one selected and deserving student for the academic year 2022-2023.