The University of Queensland is inviting students to apply for the PhD Scholarships in Security Analytics for Critical Systems in Australia for the academic year 2021-2022.
All domestic and international students with prior experience in this specific field of study are eligible to apply for the scholarship. The scholarship is designed to emphasize building security analytics techniques to investigate the security and privacy of these systems and spread awareness about this vital aspect of the future.
Get financial assistance and complete your studies in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The University of Queensland is a public research university known as the most prestigious and widely-recognized rankings of world universities rank UQ in the top 50, and top 100 globally harbours a mission to help shape the future by bringing together and developing leaders in their fields to inspire the next generation and to advance ideas that benefit the world.
Why study at the University of Queensland? The teachers at the University of Queensland share a passion for excellence in education. The programs are comprehensive and high quality, and research answers some of the most challenging questions facing humanity. Students benefit by being connected to industry leaders through our global, national, and local partnerships.
Application Deadline: 3rd May 2021
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $28,597
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applicants holding Australian as well as other nationalities are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Engineering and Computing
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants should have some research experience.
- The applicants must hold a master or bachelor’s degree in a related field of study.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to start their application through the university’s online portal.
- To be considered for the scholarship, while applying, please ensure that under the scholarships and collaborative study section, you do the following:
- Select ‘My higher degree is not collaborative.’
- Select ‘I am applying for, or have been awarded a scholarship or sponsorship’.
- Select ‘Other’, then ‘Research Project Scholarship’ and type in ‘CRITICAL SYSTEMS-BAI’ in the ‘Name of scholarship’ field.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants are required to provide the following documents:
- Certified copies of secondary school transcripts or mark sheets
- Results of final secondary school examination (school leaving certificate).
- Copy of passport
- High school transcripts/certificates
- Admission Requirements: Students must have to meet the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to have the mentioned minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL PBT – 570
- TOEFL IBT – 87
- IELTS for clinical projects – 7.0
- IELTS for other subjects – 6.5
The University of Queensland will provide the selected applicant $28,597 per annum, including a long stipend to support their study in Australia.