With the motive to offset the financial burden of the university, the University of Glasgow is actively granting excellent PhD Scholarships for self-funded international students.
The programme is available for worldwide students who are going to apply for the PhD degree programme at the university.
Apply for this wonderful scholarship and fund your PhD study at the University of Glasgow.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1451, the University of Glasgow is the fourth-oldest university in the English-speaking world also recognizes as one of Scotland’s four ancient universities. It offers a wide range of undergraduate, masters and other research programs to the students.
Why study at the University of Glasgow? While studying at the university, students will get the hands-on teaching environment. They nurture a diverse community of undergraduate and postgraduate students each academic year.
Application Deadline: January 31, 2022
- University or Organization: University of Glasgow
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD Scholarship in Coupled THMC modelling for renewable geothermal energy
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants should hold first-class or upper second class degrees (undergraduate or an MSc degree) in an area of Civil Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering, Rock Mechanics, Geoscience, or other relevant areas.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants need to submit PhD application online and choose the programme PhD in Civil Engineering.
- Supporting Documents: Submit the transcripts/degree certificate, Two references, A one-page research proposal, CV and Name of the potential Supervisor.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have a 2.1 Honours degree or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: For applicants whose first language is not English, you will need to meet the minimum English requirement, such as IELTS 6.5, with no sub-bands less than 6.0, or equivalent.
Each successful scholar will receive the salary and stipend to complete their PhD studies at the University of Glasgow in the UK.