The Asian Pacific Community Fund is delighted to offer an education Cathay Bank foundation grant program.
The awards are open for high school seniors planning to join the college as a full-time, degree-seeking student beginning the fall of 2020.
Desirable offer for high school students to get fund for study.
User Review( votes)
Initially founded in 2002, Cathay Bank Foundation is committed to assistant youth residing in its business service territories to fulfil their dreams of gaining a higher education.
Asian Pacific Community Fund was established in 1990 by Asian and Pacific Islanders (API) community leaders.
Application Deadline: Wednesday, March 25, 2020, at 11:59 PM
- University or Organization: Asian Pacific Community Fund
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: $20,000 ($1000 each)
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 20
- Nationality: US Citizen
- The fund can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Application are accepting form the United States
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Open to all majors, and there is no ethnicity requirement
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must consider all the given points:
- High school seniors who reside in California, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, Texas, and Washington.
- Plan to attend a US Accredited 4-Year College/University or Community College in the state of California, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, Texas, or Washington as a 1st-year student in the Fall of 2020 (if nominated, must provide college acceptance letter for check)
- A household income at or below the Low Income Level (if selected, must provide 2018 or 2019 tax return for verification)
- Employees of Cathay Bank and their immediate family members are not eligible
How to Apply
- To Apply: Candidate must submit an Online Application and Online Recommender Form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are required to submit a Recommender Form from a Community Service Advisor and Official High School Transcript. Note: If selected, must provide a college acceptance letter for verification
- Admission Requirements: A minimum cumulative unweighted high school GPA of 3.0 required
- Language Requirement: All students need appropriate English language skills
The Cathay Bank Foundation is awarding a total of ten (10) awards of $1000 each (total value $20,000). The fund can only apply to cover the tuition cost for attending a college or university, as defined by the institution attended.