CBS International Business School is currently giving high-potential applicants with the opportunity to win a scholarship of €3,000. This scheme has been made possible for the academic year 2021-2022.
All Non-EU students who are applying for an undergraduate or postgraduate degree programme in any field at the school will be funded.
CBS International Business School is deemed one of the top private universities of applied science in Germany. It has around 1,900 students who hail from different parts of the world to gain quality education here. CBS was officially started in 1993 as a pure business school and was among the universities in the country to offer internationally recognized undergraduate degree programmes.
Is CBS International Business School an ideal place for study? The college offers a broad range of courses that gives students a wide scope to choose as per their area of interest. Besides the degree programmes and courses, it also provides students with the chance to earn practical experience through internships.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: CBS International Business School
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate and master
- Awards: €3,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Non-EU
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: Non-EU are welcome to apply
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor, Master, MBA in any field
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates should be a non-EU citizen
- Candidates must be applying for a bachelor or master or MBA degree programme at the school
- Candidates must provide excellent academic achievements.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Separate application for the opportunity is not required. Candidates must apply for an approved course at the school and submit all the required documents with the applicants for admission.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must provide proof of extracurricular activities in a social and cultural field and a letter of motivation (1-2 pages) that states their enthusiasm to study at CBS and in Germany.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants who wish to enrol in a bachelor’s degree programme must hold a high school diploma. However, all the candidates of a master programme must possess a bachelor’s degree.
- Language Requirement: Language requirements vary from one course to another.
All the candidates who meet the criteria successfully will be granted with the award of €3,000 to cover the cost involved in studying at CBS International Business School in Germany.