The University of Strathclyde has set up the CDT in Prosthetics and Orthotics Scholarships for students who wish to study abroad in Biomedical Engineering, Prosthetics, and Orthotics for the academic year 2021-2022.
International students who want to undertake a full-time undergraduate course at Strathclyde are eligible. The scholarship covers tuition fees and few other significant expenses with the hope to create a new generation of highly skilled researchers who can deliver the technology and service innovations needed to meet the aspirations of prosthetic and orthotic users.
Wonderful opportunity for students in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Strathclyde is one of the top Public universities in Glasgow that is recognized for its voluntary responsibility to research, teach and be of benefit to society. It aims to expand its reach outside the university premises to make the world better educated, prosperous, healthy, fair, and secure.
Why choose the University of Strathclyde? Students are offered a flexible, innovative learning environment where they enjoy a first-class teaching experience using state-of-the-art facilities at the University of Strathclyde Glasgow. The University of Strathclyde Glasgow harbors faculty members committed to producing graduates who are ready for the workplace. Strathclyde is globally known for its excellent industrial placements, scholarships, and opportunities to study abroad.
Application Deadline: 17th May 2021
- University or Organization: University of Strathclyde
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £100,000
- Number of Awards: 3
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK, EU, EEA, UK, and Island, and RUK international are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The applicants are eligible to take up any undergraduate course or subject in the field of Biomedical Engineering, Prosthetics, and Orthotics.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The students must be enrolled in an eligible undergraduate degree programme.
- The students must have taken up full-time study.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are required to apply through the university portal and complete the application process. The selected students will be considered for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit the following documents to the university:
- Transcripts, certificates, diplomas.
- Letters of Recommendations
- A copy of your passport
- Copies of visa
- Admission Requirements: The students must hold a minimum of an upper-second class honors degree in an appropriate physical or biological science, science, mathematics, or engineering.
- Language Requirement: The students must have attained a minimum of 6.5 overall with no band under 5.5 in IELTS Academic test.
The university will provide the selected undergraduate international students a sum of £100,000 towards the tuition fee, living expenses, study costs, and equipment for four years.