Conestoga College is now inviting deserving candidates for its exciting Regional Graduate Program Entrance Scholarships scheme. The programme is open for the academic year 2021-2022.
This funding opportunity is aimed to foster the participation of talented foreign students in the college‡s graduate degree programme.
This scholarship will provide the award amount of $1,500 to pursue a graduate degree in Canada.
User Review( votes)
Conestoga University, established in 1967, is a public research university in Canada. It provides students with bachelor’s, master’s, MBA, and nursing programmes.
Why study at Conestoga College? The College offers a safe, affordable, and student-friendly atmosphere. Applicants gain a life-changing learning experience at this institution. It also provides students with academic, leadership, and social opportunities.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Conestoga College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: $1,500
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants will be ranked based on past academic performance (highest academic average)
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates are recommended to take admission in the graduate degree programme at Conestoga College.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants need to submit the transcript, photographs, letter of recommendation, a resume, photocopy of passport, and all the previous necessary mark sheets.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have to fulfill the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants whose first language is not English, will have to satisfy the university‡s language requirements.
Each successful scholar will receive the award amount of $1,500 to complete their graduate degree at Conestoga College.