The condition has been observed that students face much trouble in paying their tuition fees. Because of this reason, Charles Darwin University is offering the CDU Global Achiever Award which will provide some discount on tuition fees in Australia.
The educational award is exclusively available for high achieving international students and also has a purpose of providing some financial help in candidate’s undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at CDU.
Good opportunity for pursuing higher education in Australia
User Review( votes)
Founded in 2003, Charles Darwin University is a member of the group of seven Innovative Research Universities in Australia. It is an Australian public university which has about 22,083 students as of 2011.
Why study at Charles Darwin University? The university nationally ranked for graduate employment and salary outcomes. It has a rising star in the ‘Class of 2030’. Each year the university teaches over 4000 indigenous students in over 150 locations across the NT.
Application Deadline: December 1, 2020
- University or Organization: Charles Darwin University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor and Master degree
- Award: 15% tuition fee reduction
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Candidates of any country (except Australia and New Zealand) are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for pursuing an undergraduate and postgraduate coursework degree program in any subject at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Students have to meet the eligibility criteria-
- The aspirants should hold an offer to study a degree-level program at CDU.
- Have a 60-70 percentile score on application.
- Candidates have to pay the remaining balance of tuition on or before the payment due date of each semester.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no formal application for this opportunity; the participants have to take admission in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university.
- If their application is successful, the university will notify them by email confirming the details of their scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Students will be asked to submit their copies of academic transcripts or certificates, copy of the passport, curriculum vitae, and language ability proof.
- Language Requirement: Overseas candidates have to demonstrate their English language proficiency by taking the IELTS or TOEFL test for studying in Australia.
For providing some help in education, the bursary will cover the 15% amount of the tuition fee of successful applicants.