In memory of a popular SCU Alumni Dr. Alan Phan, Southern Cross University is presenting the Dr. Alan Phan Scholarship with the motive of funding student’s education in Australia.
A good opportunity for Vietnam participants who want to start their education in Australia
User Review( votes)
Southern Cross University is ranked 35th in Australia and also ranked in the top 100 best universities in the Asia-Pacific region. It is an Australian public university which was founded in 1994.
Why at Southern Cross University? At this university, the participants will have a huge variety of degree level courses. It has the best award-winning teachers who are very supportive of students and always ready to help them in completing their career goals.
- University or Organization: Southern Cross University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree
- Award: $5000
- Access Mode: Email
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Vietnam
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: November 1, 2021, (for session 3) and right now there is no deadline for semester 1, 2020.
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Vietnam are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program is available for pursuing a bachelor or master degree program in the field of business or tourism at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Candidates must successfully complete all units in their first session, by obtaining at least a pass in all units in order to be eligible for the grant.
- They must start their education at either the Gold Coast, Lismore or Coffs Harbour campus of SCU.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Participants can get this wonderful opportunity by applying to a bachelor or master degree program at the university. All they need to do is to submit an award application form with their International Application for Admission form to their Southern Cross University Education Agent from Vietnam.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants have to achieve a qualification equivalent to Australian year 12 for an undergraduate degree program. Furthermore, for a master’s degree, a qualification equivalent to an Australian Bachelor degree is necessary.
- Language Requirement: Candidates are required to demonstrate their English language excellence by achieving 6.5 and no band less than 6.0 in the IELTS test.
Benefits: The educational bursary will provide an amount of $5000 which will be paid in the second session of full-time study as a reduction in tuition fees.