High achieving Serbian students have a beneficial opportunity to apply for the Scholarship for Master Studies administrated by the University of Belgrade in Serbia.
Nice opportunity for Serbian students
User Review( votes)
The University of Belgrade is one of the most important educational and research centers in Southeast Europe. It has around 97,700 enrolled students and over 6,400 members of academic staff. The university is ranked 151-200, specifically in the areas of mathematics and physics.
Why at the University of Belgrade? The university support for students and graduates to help them develop knowledge and skills important for their job finding and continuing education. Here candidates can gain relevant work experience during their studies or recently after graduation.
Application Deadline: September 08, 2019
- University or Organization: University of Belgrade
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree
- Award: Educational fund
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 13 bursaries are available
- Nationality: Serbian students
- The award can be taken in Serbia
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from Serbia
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters and PhD degree program in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must have to be a Serbian citizen and commence in the masters and PhD degree coursework in any of their chosen subject areas at the University of Belgrade for the academic year 2019-2020.
How to Apply
If you are going to apply for this education award, then you are demanded to be enrolled in the masters and PhD degree coursework at the University of Belgrade. After taking affirmation, seekers can send their applications for the award to the [email protected].
- Supporting Documents: Must attach the curriculum Vitae, highlighting the candidate’s professional achievement and leadership potential, letter of Motivation, highlighting the candidate’s career and academic plans and their relevance for security sector reform in Serbia and an example of written work in English (either a previous work or written specifically for this application).
- Admission Requirements: For being enrolled in the postgraduate degree, claimants must have to hold a recognized bachelor degree (first or second class honor).
- Language Requirement: You must be competent in the use and understanding of written and spoken English.
Benefits: The bursary will provide the educational fund for your studies.