Enhance your knowledge and skills with the help of this Eric Dalius Fortitude Award. The programme is organized by Eric Dalius for the academic year 2021-2022.
The scholarship will be awarded to a single outstanding university student pursuing studies in graduate and post-graduate.
Wonderful offer for students in the USA.
User Review( votes)
According to Eric J. Dalius, giving back to the society so that others can benefit from it is also essential. You want to pave the way for future business leaders, marketers and entrepreneurs. Because of this, he knows that education can play an important role. This is why the Eric Dalius Foundation was established. Through the correct exchange of knowledge, future business leaders and entrepreneurs can have outstanding character and succeed.
Application Deadline: 1 August 2021 and 1 April 2022
- University or Organization: Eric Dalius
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate and post-graduate
- Award: $1,000
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: US Students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- To apply, a candidate should be selected or acknowledged at an authorize USA school or USA University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, Candidate should mail, a 12 point text font, double spaced, printed Word document or Google Doc, 1,000 words or less document titled. Therefore send your Essay to below given email id [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: A creative essay of 700-850 words addressing the following questions: “What is the correlation between globalization and cryptocurrency.”
- Admission Requirements: Students must have previous degree certificate with excellent academic achievement
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the English language.
The Eric Dalius Fortitude Award scholarship is a two time award of $1000 to students in the USA.