The Materials Forming Center (CEMEF) of MINES ParisTech in Sophia Antipolis is seeking candidates to apply for its PhD Positions in France.
The goal of this PhD project is to understand and quantitatively describe phase transitions in polysaccharide gels in non-solvents and their mixtures.
Amazing opportunity for applicants in France.
User Review( votes)
CEMEF is a research center of MINES ParisTech associated with the CNRS. By vocation, it places its skills and knowledge at the service of industry and training. Its research covers the broad field of materials, industrial transformation processes, and their useful properties.
Why study at CEMEF? At CEMEF, they recruit on a very regular basis for a wide range of profiles. Every year, they offer positions for theses, postdoctoral research stays, or internships. They also sometimes benefit from openings in scientific, technical or administrative positions.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: CEMEF of MINES ParisTech
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: France
- The award can be taken in France
- Eligible Countries: France
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in Understanding phase transitions in bio-gels for structure/properties control of bio-aerogels and for making responsive biomaterials
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- knowledge in polymer chemical physics, capability to work in a group, fluent in English, mobility, motivation, and sense of initiative, and capability to report regularly on his/her work.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must submit their documents to Tatiana Budtova, CEMEF, email: [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Send your CV, motivation letter, your marks from the last two years, and two emails of a reference person
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a relevant master’s degree.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must have to demonstrate proficiency in the English language.
The CEMEF will provide an award amount of about 26 k€/year for successful applicants in France.