Enhance your knowledge and skills with the help of the Rhino lawyers Scholarship programme. The programme is organized by Rhino Lawyers.
The programme aims to support applicants who are graduating high school seniors in the USA for the academic year 2022-2023.
User Review( votes)
RHINO Lawyers’ team works collectively and partners with each client on every case to ensure no details are missed. They believe exceptional preparation is critical to problem-solving and to winning your case. Above all, whether you’re injured or arrested they are here to help. Its mission is to form a lasting partnership with every client.
Application Deadline: January 15, 2022
- University or Organization: Rhino Lawyers
- Department: NA
- Course Level: High-school senior
- Award: $1,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: USA
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Be a graduating high school senior
- Plan to pursue 2-year or 4-year degree immediately after high school
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, students must email applications [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Submit a 500-word response to the essay prompt. Our panel will review and judge each essay on originality, clarity, grammar, and syntax.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a 3.0 GPA or higher
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have to be proficient in written and spoken English language.
Rhino lawyers will provide the award amount of $1000 for students in the USA.