Invest your talent in Canada now. The Robert Bertram Doctoral Research Awards is intended to encourage international students to get higher education at the Canadian Foundation for Governance Research.
The program supports doctoral students who are conducting research into organizational governance as part of their doctoral research project for the academic year 2021-2022.
Why at Canadian Foundation for Governance Research? CFGR focuses on building Canada’s corporate research capacity to support the next generation of young scholars who are studying governance issues.
Application Deadline: May 28, 2020
- University or Organization: Canadian Foundation for Governance Research
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Doctoral
- Award: $15,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Doctoral research program in the field of corporate governance.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Be a full-time student registered at a recognized Canadian university in September 2020.
- Must be a senior doctoral student undertaking studies that include significant original, autonomous research that leads to the completion of a dissertation or major scholarly publication.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be eligible for the award, candidates must submit the Bertram application form. Applications for the opportunity should be submitted electronically to [email protected] (Given the current environment, only electronic submissions are being accepted)
- Supporting Documents: Must submit a one-page summary of your doctoral research project, a sample of your written academic work, a signed appraisal letter, one additional academic reference letter, a curriculum vitae, a short biography or a short research description and a signed letter from an appropriate university official.
- Admission Requirements: Applications will be evaluated for their content and relevance to the furtherance of governance research in Canada by the CFGR management team.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate or provide details of when you are going to take the test.
The Canadian Foundation for Governance Research is offering annual Bertram Scholarships of $15,000 to PhD students registered at Canadian universities.