Are you applying for a master’s program in educational science at the University of Groningen? If yes, you can join to win a Talent Grant in Educational Sciences to support your master’s education.
The motive of this educational opportunity is to find top talent in selected countries and encourage them to undertake a master program with a scholarship of €4000 in the Netherlands.
Groningen University was opened in 1614 as the second-oldest university in the Netherlands. This university is divided into eleven faculties, nine graduate schools, 27 research centres and institutes. It provides more than 175 degrees to both domestic and international students.
Why study at the University of Groningen? According to Four International Ranking Tables, RUG is among the top 100 universities of the world. It is famous for its highly demanded degree programs, top-notch facilities, and vibrant student life & teaching that help students get academic excellence.
Application Deadline: May 1, 2021
- University or Organization: Groningen University
- Department: Faculty of Behavioural and Social Sciences
- Course Level: Master
- Award: € 4000
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands
- Eligible Countries: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, American Samoa, Angola, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Australia, Autonomous Palestinian Territories, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Bouvet Island, Brazil, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Congo (Dem Rep.), Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cuba, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, East Timor, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Falkland Islands, Faroe Islands, Fiji, French Guiana, French Polynesia, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Greenland, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guam, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Ivory Coast, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Macau, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Martinique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, Norfolk Island, Northern Mariana Islands, North Korea, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Pitcairn Islands, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Réunion, Russia, Rwanda, Saint Helena, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, San Marino, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Suriname, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Swaziland, Switzerland, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tokelau, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United States, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Virgin Islands of the United States, Wallis and Futuna, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master degree courses in Educational Sciences, Master (MSc/MA/LL.M.)
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates who have been admitted to the MSc Educational Sciences can be awarded a grant when they are not able to self-finance in full and are not eligible for other (full) funding.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To win this application , candidates must be admitted into the MSc educational science. The application process of this program includes sending a letter of motivation explaining you are in need of a grant and would like to be considered for the University of Groningen Talent Grant: Educational Sciences at secretariaat.owi.gmw-at-rug.nl.
- Supporting Documents: The following documents can be required at the time of admission:
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcripts and award
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- A statement
- A copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: Meet up the requirement to get admission in the required program:
- Other bachelor’s degree from the University of Groningen
- Bachelor’s degree from a university other than the University of Groningen
- Unrelated college or university degree
- Bachelor’s degree in pedagogical sciences or educational sciences/teaching obtained at a university other than the University of Groningen
- Language Requirement: To satisfy the language requirement of this university, candidates must have over all score of 6.5 or higher on the IELTS; a score of at least 580 on the paper-based form of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL); a score of at least 237 on the computer-based form of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
The total value of the award amount is € 4000 that can be applied to cover the expenses associated with studies.