If you are a high-caliber overseas student with the ambition to change your future, then you can apply for the Postdoctoral Position in Solid and Structural Mechanics at the Chalmers University of Technology.
The purpose of the bursary is to help both the domestic and international students who are going to take part in the postdoctoral program for the session 2021/2022.
Apply for this application program and complete your postdoctoral degree in Sweden.
User Review( votes)
The Chalmers University of Technology comprises 13 departments and is highly known for its efficient organizational culture. In critical fields like as materials, mathematical modelling, environmental research, and vehicle protection, it is home to eight Areas of Advance and six national centres of excellence.
Why study at the Chalmers University of Technology? In numerous departments of study, the institution provides a variety of postgraduate and graduate degree programmes. It also offers pupils tremendous career options as well as countless excellent job opportunities.
Application Deadline: July 1, 2021
- University or Organization: Chalmers University of Technology
- Department: Department of Industrial and Materials Science
- Course Level: Postdoctoral degree
- Award: Salary
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Domestic and International students
- The award can be taken in Sweden
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postdoctoral degree program in Solid and Structural Mechanics
- Admissible Criteria: To participate in this program, the applicant must have a doctoral degree in the mechanical properties of engineering metals.
- A suitable background is a PhD in solid and structural mechanics, civil engineering or engineering physics with emphasis on railway dynamics and related material deterioration.
- The position requires oral and written communication skills in English.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For taking entrance in this educational program, seekers must be enrolled in the postdoctoral degree at the Chalmers University of Technology. After taking confirmation, applicants can apply for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Claimants may be asked to attach the following documents:
- CV: (Please name the document as CV, Surname, Ref. number) including:
- CV, include a complete list of publications
- Previous teaching and pedagogical experiences
- Two references that we can contact.
- Personal letter: (Please name the document as Personal letter, Family name, Ref. number)
- 1-3 pages where you:
- Introduce yourself
- Describe your previous research fields and main research results
- Describe your future goals and future research focus Other documents: Attested copies of completed education, grades and other certificates.
- Please use the button at the foot of the page to reach the application form. The files may be compressed (zipped).
- Admission Requirements: To fulfil the prerequisites for the programs you apply for, you must meet the general and specific entry requirements.
- Language Requirements: You are needed to meet the English language requirements.
The Chalmers University of Technology will provide a good salary package to successful candidates for postdoctoral study.