Are you an aspiring entrepreneur with a great business idea? Apply for the Enterpreneurship Scholarships at SRH Berlin University of Applied Sciences in Germany.
This scholarship is designed for students who want to undertake the bachelors and masters programme at the university. Applicants from non-EU countries with good school or academic performance will be eligible to receive 50% of the programme tuition fee by winning this scholarship.
A very helpful program that will cover the expenses associated with education.
User Review( votes)
With 6 campuses in 3 cities across Germany, SRH Hochschule Berlin is a state-accredited private university established in 2002 with diverse opportunities that aim to impart practice-oriented knowledge that truly helps you get ahead. It is the ultimate interdisciplinary, scientific and cosmopolitan educational institution.
Why choose to study at SRH Berlin University of Applied Sciences? Berlin University of Applied Sciences is very students centric. The teachers at SRH are not lecturers but life coaches for the students that help them develop specialised knowledge and work on improving their soft skills. Communication at SRH is very direct and clear. The graduates of SRH are valued by employers because the staffs of SRH are sought out as experts in their fields.
Application Deadline: 15th November, 2021
- University or Organization: SRH Berlin University of Applied Sciences
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Masters
- Award: 50% Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: Non-EU countries
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicant can apply for the SRH Berlin management programme.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have been accepted in the applied programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must apply for the SRH Berlin management programme using the official application portal arranged by the university. Accepted applicants that will mail a copy of the application form along with English language proficiency proof to the respective study advisor will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official High School Transcripts
- Bachelor’s degree
- Letter of Motivation
- Resume with photograph
- 2 years of work experience in the relevant field for the MBA applicants
- Letter of recommendation
- Passport Copy
- Short conceptual presentation (5 slides) to introduce yourself and your entrepreneurial ideas
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold a renowned bachelors degree and prove academic excellence to be admitted in SRH Berlin University.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 87
- PTE – 59
Applicants of the SRH Berlin management programme that will be selected for this scholarship will receive benefits towards 50% of the tuition fee of the programme by the university.