Freiberg University of Mining and Technology is pleased to offer the Full-Time Studies Scholarships to give international students a chance to pursue their master’s degree in Germany.
Applicants from Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, and Hungary who have applied and been accepted by the university are eligible to apply to receive this scholarship which will provide a fixed amount per month for one semester of the complete duration of the programme.
This support will help all new admitted international students by providing educational fund.
User Review( votes)
Freiberg University of Mining and Technology is a German university of technology founded in 1765 to drive transformation processes and future technologies and to provide the country with new knowledge for an economic upswing and has still held the notion till date.
Why choose to study at Freiberg University of Mining and Technology? Freiberg University of Mining and Technology is one of the best in their field and are known to develop efficient and alternative technologies for a sustainable economy and industry. It only focuses on the exploration and processing of a wide range of raw materials; the extraction, storage, and conversion of energy; the development of new materials and recycling processes. The university not only ensures versatile research, but also a systemic education of its students that makes graduates from TU specialists in industry and business, science and research as well as public administration.
Application Deadline: Candidates must submit their programme application before July.
- University or Organization: Freiberg University of Mining and Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: 300 Euros per month
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, and Hungary
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply for any full-time master’s degree available at Freiberg University of Mining and Technology.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Students are required to have enrolled in a full-time master program and must have received an offered letter for the same at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students are required to fill the application form and submit it via mail to Ms. Manuela Junghans at jungha[email protected]. Applicants can apply for the scholarship here.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Enrolment certificate (latest available), showing all semesters
- Transcript of Records
- Overview of past and current and financial support
- Letter of recommendation
- Declaration on data acquisition
- Personal statement
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are required to have excellent academic achievement to be accepted in the applied programme at Freiberg University of Mining and Technology.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 90
- IELTS – 6.5
Applicants who will win the scholarship will be provided 300 Euro per month for one semester towards the cost of study in Germany by the university.