Four financial aid positions will be awarded in 2021 to citizens of the People’s Republic of China and/or the Republic of India.100% fee tuition fee waivers awarded to students with Indian and Chinese citizenship.
The grants include possibilities for internships during the summer, a final Master’s thesis project and mentorship.
User Review( votes)
The Chalmers University of Technology is a Swedish university located in Gothenburg that focuses on research and education in technology, natural science, architecture, maritime and other management areas.
- Application Deadline: 15 January 2021
- Course Level: These opportunities are available to pursue a master degree.
- Study Subject: Applicants to the following Master’s programmes are eligible to apply for the opportunity
Computer Systems & Networks
Electric Power Engineering
Software Engineering and Technology
- Covers 100% of the tuition fees (4 semesters/2 year programme)
- In addition, the Volvo Group intends to have close contact with the students during the two years of study. Support offered could include summer internships, Master’s thesis projects and mentorship.
- Nationality: Citizens of the People’s Republic of China and/or the Republic of India can apply for this application .
- Number of Awards: Four scholarships are available.
- The award can be taken in Sweden
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of the People’s Republic of China and/or the Republic of India can apply for this application .
- Entrance Requirements:
- 1st year Master’s programme applicants to one or several of the programmes
- Citizens of the People’s Republic of China or the Republic of India who are required to pay tuition fees for Swedish university studies
- English Language Requirements: The following language tests and minimum scores are accepted by Chalmers as proof of English language proficiency:
- Cambridge CPE or CAE: Pass
- IELTS (academic training), 6.0 (with no part of the test below 5.0) TOEFL (paper-based): 550 (with minimum score 4 on written part)
- TOEFL (computer-based): 213
- TOEFL (Internet-based): 79 (with minimum score 17 on written part)
- The TOEFL (Institution) code is 9520.
How to Apply: The application is an online application, consisting of two steps. We encourage you to apply for programmes as soon as possible since this will greatly expedite the assessment process. However, there is no correlation between how early an application is made and the likelihood of receiving a scholarship.
Note, you must first make an online application to one or several Master’s programmes at Chalmers at the website universityadmissions.se.