Awards are another resource to help students afford the degree. Because of this reason, the University of Texas at Austin is offering its Ethel Loving de Diaz Scholarships in the USA.
The main purpose of this program is to provide financial support to the international students who are going to take part in a bachelor’s degree at the university.
Wonderful opportunity to get financial assistance in the USA.
User Review( vote)
More than 100 undergraduate and 170 graduate programmes are available at the University of Texas. The Freshman Research Initiative and the Texas Interdisciplinary Plan are two examples of groundbreaking initiatives that promote academic achievement and leadership growth.
Why study at the University of Texas at Austin? It offers programmes and services that help students succeed academically and in extracurricular activities. It improves students’ understanding, trust, and skills.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2021
- University or Organization: The University of Texas at Austin
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: $2,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Mexico
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The grant is available for undergraduate study in any subject area.
- Admissible Criteria: For applying, applicants can demonstrate how their work experience has helped finance their education. Students who are the first member of their families to attend university are especially encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Before applying for this needful award, students must take admission in undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After getting enrolled, aspirants can fulfil the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Statement of Purpose: You must provide a typed statement (maximum of 2 pages) that addresses the following points:
- Financial need indicates need for financial assistance, including any recent changes in your financial situation (e.g. medical bills, loss of sponsorship, etc.)
- Work experience discusses your work experience and how it has helped you fund your education, as well as developed your character.
- Special documentation (if applicable): Submit evidence that substantiates your financial need. Examples would include a letter of termination of a scholarship/loss of sponsorship, medical bills, or written documentation of government restrictions on funds/resources permitted out of your country, etc.
- Admission Requirements: For grasping the opportunity, students must meet the entry requirement of the university.
- Language Requirement: Candidates need to prove that they have the right level of written and spoken in English.
The University of Texas will provide the educational fees for successful candidates.