Quantum Antimony is offering the Marie-Curie PhD International Positions for highly motivated Early Stage Researchers (ESRs) from around the world. These opportunities are available for students who want to pursue a PhD degree programme.
The purpose of this programme is to help and support students financially. The funding programme is accessible for the academic session 2021/2022.
Amazing opportunity for international students to get study fund.
User Review( vote)
The QUANTIMONY consortium is a European Innovative Training Network (ITN) with a European Innovative Training Network and main emphasis on science and technology of semi-conductor covering all science from modelling to material development and engineering aspects characterization, manufacture and review of machinery and industrial use.
Why should you apply for this programme? The QUANTIMONY’s project will provide high-level training in the field of III-Sb semi-conductor science and technology to 14 early-stage researchers. The consortium consists of members from eight European countries, Taiwan, Brazil and the United States of America.
Application Deadline: January 31, 2021
- University or Organization: Quantum Antimony
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Salary, Family allowances,
- Number of Awards: 14
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Spain and the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in quantum physics and engineering of antimony (Sb)-based compound semi-conductor (III-Sb) materials and devices.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be of any nationality.
- Must hold a Physics, Chemistry or Engineering Degree and a separate Master in a scientific field or, an integrated Master (MPhys, MSci, MEng, MChem etc.) is highly recommendable and mandatory in some countries.
- Must not have been awarded yet a doctoral degree.
- The applicant must not have resided/studied/worked within the last 36 months before the signature of the contract for more than 12 months in the recruiting institution’s nation,
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All the interested participants have to submit online applications for a PhD degree program at the University. The candidates that pass the initial assessment will be invited for a final interview with their PhD supervisor.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a CV, official documentation such as degree and grades certificates will be required at a later stage.
- Admission Requirements: To be eligible applicants must be within four years of their first diploma/degree-granting them access to doctorate studies in their country or the country of the recruiting institution.
- Language Requirement: Students whose first language is not English are required to have an appropriate score in an approved examination in English language (such as IELTS) before they can register on an academic course.
The programme will provide all the following awards:
- Three or four-year contracts with a highly competitive salary adapted to the living cost in each host country.
- Family allowances (where applicable) as part of the employment package.
- Comprehensive, interactive and international semi-conductor and computer study training
- Covers production, features, theoretical aspects and their implementation for scalable and industrial applications technologies are important.
- Secondary travel opportunities and complementary, transferable and research-specific competences courses and seminars organized for young people, by academic and industry experts for their future careers, scholars.