The University of Queensland is providing the PhD Scholarships in Electrical Control of Hybrid Power Plants Connected to Weak Grids for talented students.
The programme aims to support applicants who are going to take part in the PhD degree programme at the university.
Nice offer for international students to get tuition award on their study program.
User Review( votes)
The University of Queensland, located in Australia, was established in 1909 and has a long history of serving students from throughout the world. Master’s, PhD degrees in a wide range of study disciplines are all available.
Why should study at the University of Queensland? The University of Queensland positively influences society by engaging in the pursuit of excellence through the creation, preservation, transfer, and application of knowledge. UQ helps shape the future by bringing together and developing leaders in their fields to inspire the next generation and to advance ideas that benefit the world.
Application Deadline: 17 November 2021
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: $28,854 per annum
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in Engineering and Computing
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must have to enroll in the PhD degree programme at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for admission and scholarship, apply here. There is no separate application for scholarship because you will have the opportunity to request scholarship consideration on the application for admission.
- Supporting Documents: Submit the following:
- Academic curriculum vitae (CV)/résumé
- Academic transcript
- References/letters of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students must have to meet the language requirements of the university.
The University of Queensland will provide the award amount of $28,854 per annum (2022 rate), indexed annually for applicants.