Complete your study with a scholarship. Here, Bond University is awarding the International Leadership Scholarships for highly motivated aspirants.
There are a number of scholarships available for international students commencing in the undergraduate or postgraduate studies at Bond University.
This scholarship program is open to pursue an undergraduate and master degree by providing you AUD$10,000 tuition remission for their chosen program.
User Review( vote)
Established in 1987, Bond University is a leading independent university that offers undergraduate and postgraduate students who have outstanding leadership experience with a partial-fee tuition remission scholarship.
Why study at Bond University? At this university, students will get the best career opportunities for the ultimate destination. BU provides an outstanding student experience to graduates that will make them leaders in their field.
Application Deadline: Applications for this scholarship are now open.
- University: Bond University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Masters
- Awards: AUD$10,000 tuition remission
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Number of scholarships
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Egypt, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, South Africa, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Jordan, Korea, Republic of, Malaysia, Mongolia, Nepal, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Province of China, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Viet Nam, Denmark, France, Germany, Norway, Russian Federation, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Mexico, United States, Papua New Guinea, Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Peru
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor or masters degree in a variety of subject areas
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have achieved a minimum of ATAR 84.00 or IB Diploma 30 (or equivalent) for undergraduate applicants, or achieved commendable results from undergraduate studies for postgraduate applicants.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the grant, applicants must take admission in an undergraduate degree program at Bond University. After completion of the Bond University online study application form, eligible students can apply for programmes via the application form.
- Supporting Documents: Evidence of your leadership, initiative, and service to your school/university and/or community.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, seekers are required to hold the certificates of previous degree qualification with good academic grades.
- Language Requirement: All claimants need to provide formal documentary evidence of English language proficiency per the stated requirements.
The university will provide AUD$10,000 tuition remission and is paid in two equal AUD$5000 instalments in the recipient’s first two semesters of study.