Everybody likes to achieve the goals in their life and have a desire for higher studies. Therefore, understanding the importance of education, the Nedbank Education Fund is offering awards for brilliant students for the academic year 2020-2021.
The program is open for those talented students who desire to study at A’level in the field of science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) at a South African public university or university of technology.
Great offer for students to get fund for a STEM degree.
User Review( votes)
Nedbank Group is incorporated in the Republic of South Africa. It offers a wide range of wholesale and retail banking services. It has growing insurance, asset management and wealth management system.
Why should you apply to this program? The program is offering the best opportunity for STEM subject students. Candidates can develop a broad range of skills and grow in confidence or practical advice and support. It also improves the knowledge and skills of students.
Application Deadline: Contact at [email protected]
- University or Organization: Nedbank Education Fund
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degrees or Diplomas
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Domestic
- The prize can be taken in South Africa
- Eligible Countries: Zimbabwean students are eligible to participate in this opportunity.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The award is available for undergraduate degrees or diplomas in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) subjects at A’level at a South African public university or university of technology.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, students must have to complete the following criteria:
- Applicants must be from students who studied STEM subjects only,
- Applicants should have a minimum of 15 A’level points.
- Only students who are South African citizens qualify.
- People with proven financial need.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being enlisted in this educational program, applicants need to take admission in STEM subjects at any university in Zimbabwe. After receiving confirmation, applicants can download the application form and submit to email at [email protected] or post to ATTENTION: NEDBANK EXTERNAL BURSARY DEPARTMENT
Group Human Resources
Nedbank 135 Rivonia Road
E Block, 5th Floor
- Supporting Documents: If you receive an offer to study at the university, then submit a certified copy of your national ID, birth certificate, two verified passport-sized photos, verified copies of your latest academic transcripts and educational documents.
- Admission Requirements: For taking entrance, candidates need to hold their previous degree certificates.
- Language Requirement: All students must have to submit proof of their English language skill for studying at the university.
Nedbank’s Education Fund is offering varies awards for STEM students as the following:
- Fulltime tuition
- Prescribed textbooks
- Monthly stipend
- Accommodation (10 months of the academic year excluding the deposit)
- Accommodation and meals – approval is dependent on the Nedbank Education Trust