Intending to support the education of outstanding students in Australia, Charles Sturt University is announcing International Student Support Scholarships. The programme is available for the academic session 2021-2022.
The objective of The grant is to recognize international students whose study plans have been impacted by COVID-19 border closures. The funding provides a 30% fee discount for the first two sessions of study.
An admirable opportunity that will help outstanding students by providing educational support.
User Review( votes)
Charles Sturt University is Australia’s largest regional university that offers a range of undergraduate, master, and distance education programs.
Why study at Charles Sturt University? The university provides hands-on teaching facilities for the students and aims to ensure all their students excel in their studies. At CSU, you will enhance your skills which may help you in the professional world.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Charles Sturt University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Award: 30% fee discount
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree coursework.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must be international applicants studying in internal mode at Albury-Wodonga, Bathurst, Orange, Port Macquarie, and Wagga Wagga.
- Must have a previous year degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity s, you must take admission in an undergraduate and postgraduate degree programme at the Charles Sturt University. After being registered, the application will be automatically considered by the admissions team when you apply for an eligible course on an eligible campus.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
The programme provides a 30% fee discount for the first two sessions of study at Charles Sturt University in Australia.