Education increases one’s intellect, skills, and builds a personality. Keeping this in mind, St. Lawrence University is offering its International Scholarships program. International students are encouraged to apply for this funding opportunity.
This educational award is open for outstanding students who wish to study the undergraduate degree program at the university in the United States.
This support will help students with the cost of their studies.
User Review( vote)
St. Lawrence is a highly rated private university located in Canton, New York. St. Lawrence University’s goal is to provide students chosen for their seriousness of intent and academic promise with an engaging and demanding undergraduate education in the liberal arts.
Why study at St. Lawrence University? The university provides a variety of services based on your needs as a student, graduate, employer, or academic. Here students can get an excellent educational foundation that you will be able to turn into an amazing career.
Application Deadline: January 11, 2021
- University: St. Lawrence University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: Range from $5,000 to full tuition
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: International students can apply for this application.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the grant, incoming first-year students who have high school certificates with a good academic record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, candidates first submit a complete application for admission to an undergraduate degree program at the university. After that, they can apply for the funding opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, students must have an excellent academic record.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The St. Lawrence University provides scholarships range from $5,000 to full tuition for the successful candidates.