The Centre of Excellence in Plant Energy Biology (PEB) at the Australian National University is delighted to offer its Warwick Hillier Honours International funding for the academic session 2020/2021. The programme is available for domestic and international students.
The funding programme encourages excellent students who want to take part in the Honours year of an undergraduate program at the Research School of Biology.
Nice offer for international students to receive up to$7,000 for study in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1946, Australian National University is a world-leading university that focuses on excellence in research and education. It offers a wide range of accommodation options for students and a range of flexible study options to suit your needs.
Why study at Australian National University? ANU focuses on excellence in research and education and well-prepared to address complex contemporary challenges. The university offers a unique research experience that will allow students to develop scientific and professional skills to be successful.
Application Deadline: December 31, 2020
- University or Organization: Australian National University
- Department: Research School of Biology
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Up to $7000 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree coursework in Biology.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Students who have been successful in gaining entry into the Honours year of an undergraduate program offered by the Research School of Biology.
- Must have a strong academic record.
- Must have a willing and suitable supervisor who is associated with the Centre of Excellence for Plant Energy Biology.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity , applicants must take admission in an Honours year of an undergraduate program at the ANU Research School of Biology. After getting enrolled, applicants must complete and submit an application form. Applications are to be emailed to rsb.studentadmin-at-anu.edu.au.
- Supporting Documents: Must include the applicant’s academic record, name, and contact details of the applicant’s identified supervisor/s and contact details for two academic referees familiar with the applicant.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates will be selected on the basis of academic performance.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
The successful applicant will receive a stipend of $7,000. All other applicants will be considered for ARC Centre of Excellence in Plant Energy Biology Honours Scholarships at equal value.