Charles Sturt University is now rewarding bright students from Vietnam by providing the Merit funding for the academic year 2021-2022. This funding is available for the only full-time study course.
The program is open for Vietnamese studying the Bachelor of Dental Science and Bachelor of Veterinary Science. This is a merit-based award worth 25% tuition fee reduction throughout the full duration of the course.
A nice offer for Vietnam students to get 25% tuition off to study in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Situated in New South Wales, Charles Sturt University is a higher institution known as Australia’s fifth largest university. Known as one of the top universities in the world, its Full-Time Employment national average rate is 69.5 per cent.
Why at Charles Sturt University? CSU provides practice-based study through a variety of industry-focused courses and degree programs. At the university, students will have the skills and knowledge and will be prepared to pursue a rewarding professional career in their chosen field.
Application Deadline: Open until filled
- University or Organization: Charles Sturt University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Any
- Award: 25% tuition fee reduction
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Vietnamese
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Vietnam
- Suitable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for any degree course in all subject offered by Charles Sturt University
- Eligibility Criteria: To qualify for this program, meet the criteria:
- Must be new full-time international students
- Must hold Vietnamese citizenship and meet the entry requirements for their course, including English language requirements.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All applicants are advised to take admission in a bachelor degree program at the Charles Sturt University. After that, they will be eligible to send all the required documents given below at internationalclient[at]csu.edu.au.
- Supporting Documents: These are the documents that might be required at the time of admission:
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copy of your unconditional offer letter
- Copies of academic transcripts and award
- Supporting documents that demonstrate high academic achievements (grades over 75% or GPA 5/7 or 3/4 or equivalent
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- A statement
- A copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: For admission, candidates are expected to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Most of the courses at Charles Sturt University requires the following level of English ability: An academic IELTS within the last two years, with a minimum overall score of 6 and no individual score below 5.5.
At Charles Sturt University, the scholarship will be awarded in the form of a 25% tuition fee reduction throughout the course.