The National University of Ireland is now transforming the lives of Nigerian students through an excellent program. The award program is open for the academic year 2020-2021.
The educational program will help brilliant students from Nigeria to pursue undergraduate and postgraduate degree program degree by easing the financial burden so that they can make the most of university life.
The best option for Nigerian to get €4,000 for study in Ireland.
User Review( votes)
The National University of Ireland Galway is a research institute established in 1845 and formerly known as Queen’s College Galway. After a while of its establishment, it changed its name to the National University of Ireland Galway. It has been serving and anticipating economic, societal and cultural needs.
Why at the National University of Ireland Galway? One of world’s top 1% universities, National University of Ireland Galway is globally known for excellence in teaching and research. It is also Ireland’s leading university for employability. Its academically strong programs of teaching and research attract many high achieving students from around the world to study here.
Application Deadline: June 5, 2020
- University or Organization: National University of Ireland Galway
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate
- Award: €4,000
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Nigerian
- The award can be taken in Ireland
- Eligible Countries: Nigeria
- Suitable Course or Subjects: An undergraduate or postgraduate degree program in any subject field offered by National University of Ireland Galway
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Must be a student from Nigeria
- Must have received an offer to study at NUI Galway commencing September 2020 will be considered for these awards.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All candidates are required to enrol in an undergraduate or postgraduate program in any field at the university. After being enrolled in a required program, candidates can start the application process by sending a personal statement in maximum 1,000 words covering the following points:
- Your interest in studying in NUI Galway
- How you foresee your relationship with NUI Galway developing in the future
- How you will promote links with NUI Galway, both during your scholarship tenure and as alumni
- The completed application must be sent to InternationalScholarships-at-nuigalway.ie
- Supporting Documents: Candidates might be required to provide the following documents with the application for admission:
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcripts and award
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- A statement
- A copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: Entry requirements may vary from course to course. Please go through this page to get more information in this regard.
- Language Requirement: The minimum level of English language ability that is acceptable for entry to a full undergraduate or postgraduate degree is IELTS and TOEFL.
Benefits: To help students pursue a degree in Ireland, National University of Ireland Galway will grant the award amount of €4,000.