Applications are invited for Academy Robert Bosch Fellowship to undertake research program. Scholars from Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Russia or Ukraine are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
The fellowship is aimed at future leaders, researchers, and opinion-makers in the early stages of their careers.
Marvelous chance to study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Chatham House, the Royal Institute of International Affairs, is an independent policy institute based in London. Their mission is to help build a sustainably secure, prosperous and just world.
Application Deadline: April 29, 2019
- Scholars from Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Russia or Ukraine are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
- The fellowship is open to citizens of Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Russia, and Ukraine.
- Applications will also be accepted from applicants holding dual nationality which includes one of these countries.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applications should be sent via e-mail and also by post.
Candidates must do the following:
- Download and complete the application form (available on the Chatham House website);
- Email the application form, together with one published writing sample of no more than 10 pages in English (or an English translation of their own work originally published in another language) to: academyrobertboschfellowships-at-chathamhouse.org.
- Language Requirements: Applicants must have excellent English writing and presentation skills. Chatham House expects all fellows to have good levels of English, both written and verbal. While they do not require a TEFL or similar standard, this will be evaluated through the recruitment process.
Benefit: The fellow will receive a monthly stipend of approximately £2,340. Modest provision is made for the costs of relocation, fieldwork, and possible publication costs.