The University of Edinburgh is sponsoring a wonderful opportunity through the Chemistry UK/EU masters programmes. The program is open for the academic year 2020-2021.
The funding assists outstanding postgraduate taught masters students from the United Kingdom and European Union to study in the School of Chemistry by providing for some of the costs of their training.
Nice offer for UK and EU students to get educational support.
User Review( votes)
As one of Scotland’s ancient universities, the University of Edinburgh provides various undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs for international students. The University’s mission is the creation, dissemination, and curation of knowledge.
Why study at the University of Edinburgh? The university offers candidates with skills and knowledge to plan for their future careers and successfully transition from student into professional. Here students can get the chance to achieve their individual aspirations and to become leaders in their chosen fields.
Application Deadline: June 1, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Edinburgh
- Department: School of Chemistry
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: £5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2
- Nationality: UK and EU Students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK and EU
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: MSc Medicinal & Biological Chemistry and MSc Materials Chemistry.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Must have a first-class honours degree or upper second-class honours degree from a recognized university or institution.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the University of Toronto. After being registered, candidates must complete the online award application form which can be accessed via MyEd web-based information portal at https://www.myed.ed.ac.uk. When logging in to MyEd, you will need your University User Name and password. If you require assistance, please go to http://www.ed.ac.uk/student-systems/support-guidance.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with their applications.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must check the entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: Non-native English Language speakers must meet the University entry requirements of IELTS 6.5 or equivalent. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
The University of Edinburgh will cover UK and EU fees for eligible chemistry masters students commencing study in September 2020.