The University of British Columbia is dispensing a marvellous opportunity through its Department Awards for the academic year 2021-2022. The educational program is open for both domestic and international students.
The awards aim to inspire highly motivated students who want to commence master’s and doctoral degree programs in Canada.
The University of British Columbia is consistently ranked among the top 20 public universities of the world. It offers various undergraduate and graduate degree level programs for the students.
Why at the University of British Columbia? The university is a global centre for research and teaching that creates an exceptional learning environment, advances a civil and sustainable society. At this university, students will learn everything needs for their careers.
Application Deadline: Varies according to the program.
- University or Organization: University of British Columbia
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s and Doctoral
- Award: Various
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master and Doctoral degree program in all subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the opportunity program, applicants must have a previous year degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity , applicants are recommended to take admission in the graduate degree coursework at the University of British Columbia. After being registered, candidates will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit transcripts from all past post-secondary study, letters of reference, GRE or other test scores (if required), Criminal record check (if required), and Statement of interest (if required).
- Admission Requirements: Students must check the entry requirement of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
The University of British Columbia will provide number of awards for students who want to study graduate programs. The award descriptions and values are subject to change from year to year.