Grab the fantastic opportunity by applying for the President’s Beyond Border Scholarship provided by the University of Victoria.
This scholarship is up to $5,000 that will be granted to talented students from the Asia Pacific region wishing to study an undergraduate degree program at the University of Victoria.
Great offer for international students to get financial support in Canada.
User Review( vote)
The University of Victoria is also known as UVic, which is Dynamic, young and prestigious university in Canada. It is situated in a wonderful location of the city of Victoria, the capital of British Columbia. It is internationally renowned for its world-class infrastructure and well-qualified faculty members.
Why at the University of Victoria? By becoming a part of this university, you can achieve in your career as it has numerous lucrative degree programs, internationally recognized teachers and world-class facilities.
Application Deadline: Various
- University or Organization: University of Victoria
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $5,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Selective Asian countries
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: American Samoa, Australia, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, China, Cook Islands, East Timor, Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, French Polynesia, Futuma, Guam, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kiribati, Laos, Macau, Malaysia, Maldives, Marshall Islands, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nauru, Nepal, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Niue, North Korea, Northern Marian Islands, Pakistan, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Samoa, Singapore, Solomon Islands, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Tokelau, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Vietnam and Wallis.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in any field.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be a national one of Asian countries given above
- Must be entering an undergraduate program at the University of Victoria.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Once you have been selected for an applicable program at the university, students can achieve the program.
- Supporting Documents: Submit the pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Entry requirements vary from course to course.
- Language Requirement: The minimum level of English language ability that is acceptable for entry to a full undergraduate program is
- IELTS (Academic Module): Overall score of 6.0 (no band less than 6.0)
- TOEFL Internet: Overall score of 67. Section score no less than:
- Pearson Test of English (PTE): Overall score of 50-57 (no section score less than 50)
- University of Cambridge – Advanced (CAE): Overall score of 169. No individual band less than 169.
- VU English – English for Academic Purposes (EAP) (Level 5): achieved.
The value of the award is $5,000. This award will assist students with costs associated with pursuing a bachelor degree at the University of Victoria.