The School of Geography and Sustainable Development or Earth Sciences is delighted to offer the Cheng International Scholarship for talented and motivated international students at the University of St Andrews. This educational award is available for the academic year 2022-2023.
The educational fund is available for excellent international students who want to pursue undergraduate studies with financial support. The scholars will receive an award amount of £8,000 for up to four years.
Great offer for applicants in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1413, the University of St Andrews is the oldest of the four ancient universities of Scotland and the third-oldest University in the United Kingdom. It has a long-term vision to be a center of professional excellence and innovation in creating and delivering educational programmes. It is a unique and captivating place, and the University is a crucial part of its charm.
Why study at the University of St Andrews? The University has cutting-edge facilities for flexible evaluation methods, which will help you reach your full potential. It is provided the opportunity to embrace new perspectives and challenge your own while studying a wide range of topics. It also offers a diverse range of social activities, including over 140 student societies and 50 sports clubs. Historic buildings are juxtaposed against the modern facilities, and the many student traditions truly make studying at St Andrew’s an unforgettable experience.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by 3 March 2022
- University or Organization: University of St. Andrews
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £8,000
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Students from Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Vietnam, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, or Thailand.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in any subject offered by the University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Only available to students entering the first year of an undergraduate degree programme at St Andrew’s.
- Applicants will be selected based on financial needs.
- Applicants must be undertaking the undergraduate degree programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, applicants must have taken admission in the undergraduate degree. After applying to a new course beginning in the 2022-2023 academic year, you can access Scholarships and Fund through My application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the University:
- Passport or other valid travel identification
- One extra photograph that meets the UKVI photo rules
- The academic certificates and transcripts
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you must provide evidence of your English language proficiency.
The University of St. Andrews will provide the amount of £8,000 to undergraduate students in the United Kingdom.