In collaboration with Chengdu Municipal People’s Government, the University of Electronic Science and Technology of China is pleased to announce the Chengdu Belt and Road Initiative Scholarships for international students for the academic year 2021-2022.
The programme aims to support the study and living of international students from the Belt and Road initiative countries who want to apply for undergraduate and graduate degree programme.
Amazing opportunity for students in China.
User Review( votes)
University of Electronic Science and Technology of China is a Chinese national key university ranked 32 among national universities. The university’s mission is to embark on the journey to a more glorious future in the pursuit of excellence.
Why study at the University of Electronic Science and Technology of China? The university is a national key multidisciplinary university specialized in electronic engineering and information science and technology with a harmonious integration of science, engineering, management and liberal arts. It has enjoyed a high reputation both at home and abroad.
Application Deadline: 30th June 2021
- University or Organization: University of Electronic Science and Technology of China
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Graduate
- Award: Up to fully-funded position and medical insurance
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in China
- Eligible Countries: Students belonging to countries that are a part of the ‘the Belt and Road’ initiative are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All undergraduate and graduate degree courses and subjects offered by the university are eligible.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants should be citizens from “the Belt and Road” initiative countries.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must register themselves with the university and complete their application online. Students can apply for the opportunity through its online application form
- Supporting Documents: Students are required to submit the following documents:
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Transcripts of the Most Advanced Studies
- Diploma of the Most Advanced Studies
- Physical Examination reports
- Articles or Papers Written or Published
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to meet and recheck all the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students are required to provide scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL – 80
- IELTS – 5.5
Students will receive the award in the following manner:
- Undergraduate students: Tuition, on-campus dormitory, medical insurance with a period of no more than 4 years.
- Graduate students: Full Scholarship in UESTC.