Do you want to study in the UK? Aberystwyth University is offering the Global Wales Scholarships for master’s degree students for the academic year 2022-2023.
The scholarships are available to students from the European Union, India, the USA, and Vietnam, and payment will be via tuition fee discount.
Amazing opportunity for students in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1872, Aberystwyth University is a public research university in Aberystwyth, Wales. It is placed in the UK’s top 50 universities in the leading national rankings.
Why study at Aberystwyth University? The university will provide you with an excellent opportunity to evolve academically, mature personally, and follow professionally. They provide a flexible, innovative learning environment for students to enjoy a first-class teaching experience with the experienced professors at the university.
Application Deadline: Applicants must submit all required application materials until 31st May 2022
- University or Organisation: Prifysgol Aberystwyth University
- Department: NA
- Course level: Master’s
- Numbers of Awards: Three
- Award: £10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: European Union, India, USA, Vietnam Students
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible countries: Applications are accepted from the European Union, India, the USA, Vietnam.
- Eligible course or subject: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Successful applicants will hold an undergraduate Bachelors degree with a minimum standard equivalent to a UK 2:1 Honours classification.
How to apply
- How to apply: To grasp the opportunity, aspirants have to take admission to the master’s degree at the university. After that applicant must have to complete the scholarship form.
- Supporting Requirements: Submit the following:
- Copies of University transcripts (certified translated copies are required if the original document is not in English or Welsh)
- Copies of Degree certificates
- A personal statement within 1-2 A4 pages
- Curriculum Vitae (for Courses that require professional work experience)
- Admission Requirements: The minimum entry requirement for most Taught Masters courses is a lower second class honours degree (2:2). However, some departments may require 2:2 degrees with a score of 56.5 or above
- Language Requirements: International and EU applicants will need to show evidence of sufficient knowledge of English, which must be provided before they will be formally accepted to commence their studies.
Prifysgol Aberystwyth University will provide the award amount of £10,000 for students. There are four awards available.