In partnership with China Campus Network, Jiangsu University is proud to announce the China Campus Network Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022.
International students who wish to undertake an MBBS programme in China at Jiangsu University and have attempted the Standard Entrance Test (SET) are eligible to apply for this application . It aims to empower international students to make a global start to their future careers by studying in the world’s most dynamic economy and a hub of investments and enterprises.
Worthy offer for students in China.
User Review( votes)
Jiangsu University is a highly ranked and prestigious doctoral research university standing at 61st position among the universities in the country. It has won 5 national awards for teaching achievements. The university is consistently thriving to improve the internationalization of higher education and keeps the pace of its internationalization to meet international standards.
Why choose to study at Jiangsu University? Jiangsu University’s teaching was graded excellent by the Ministry of Education. It has built a global background with the development of the internationalization of higher education and research. The employment rate of the university’s graduates has been over 95%.
Application Deadline: 31st July 2021
- University or Organization: Jiangsu University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 30000 RMB
- Number of Awards: 5
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in China
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of all countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students are eligible to apply for MBBS at Jiangsu.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be SET taker students.
- The applicants must be enrolled and accepted in MBBS at Jiangsu University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must register and activate their student login to complete and submit the application. There is no separate application required for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A passport photo
- Copy of passport
- Copy of your final degree transcript
- Copy of your final degree certificate
- English language proficiency certificate
- HSK-4 certificate
- Family financial statement
- Research proposal
- Two recommendation letters
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must provide all necessary documents and SET results to secure admission at Jiangsu University.
- Language Requirement: The students must be proficient in English or Chinese to get into Jiangsu College.
Jiangsu University will provide the five lucky winners of the program a sum of 30,000 RMB to cover their cost of studying their chosen course in any level of study in China at Jiangsu University.