Take your learning to the next level with the help of this very exciting Science and Tech scholarship at the MCI Entrepreneurial School for the academic year 2023-2024.
Applicants who are selected will be qualified to receive the scholarship under which the students will receive 50% of tuition fee costs for the complete duration of study up to 3 years. International applicants who undertake any degree program in engineering and life science are eligible.
This support will not only help you pursue bachelors or masters degree at the school but also enhance your learning experience.
User Review( votes)
MCI Management Centre Innsbruck is a privately organized business school that has achieved top-ranking results in the Industry Magazine ranking and stands tall at 26th rank among the national universities. It focuses on empowering motivated people to achieve outstanding performance, provides profound academic competence, and creates innovative know-how transfer within a strong international network.
Why study at MCI Entrepreneurial School? The training programs offered by MCI are of high quality, and the education and training are on point. The contents of the programmes designed at MCI target all levels of personal development and include state-of-the-art knowledge relevant to both business and society. It additionally provides new impulses, strengthens the competitiveness of organizations, and makes an essential contribution to the professionalization of business, management, politics, and culture. It ensures quality in teaching through constant research and development and evolved innovation.
Application Deadline: 30th June 2023.
- University or Organization: MCI The Entrepreneurial School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor’s and Master’s
- Award: 50% Tuition Fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Austria
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of Non-EU-EEA countries, including Switzerland, are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All bachelor’s and master’s degree programs in the field of engineering and life science only are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The students must have applied for a degree program of 2 to 3 years of study.
- The students must be commencing study from semester three onwards.
- The applicants must have been accepted in the respective applied program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must apply through the university portal dedicated to applications online.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Cover letter
- V or Resume
- Certificate of birth
- Copy of passport or identity card (front and back)
- Valid passport photo
- Certification from a secondary technical and vocational school or certificate of apprenticeship
- School Leaving Certificate or another certificate of higher education entrance qualification, or the most recent certificate available
- Evidence of completed higher education entrance examination or relevant vocational qualification (if applicable)
- Evidence of professional experience or internships
- Evidence of further education
- Admission Requirements: Diploma degree certification or bachelor’s degree in the relevant field of study is required to gain a position at MCI.
- Language Requirement: The students must be fluent in English and must speak, write, and listen to the language well.
MCI will provide the winning international candidates a 50% tuition fee waiver on the total international fee payable for up to 3 years of study.