The University of Hull and China Scholarship Council (CSC) are offering full tuition fee scholarships to selected students for the CSC PhD scholarships programme in UK.
The study program is open to outstanding Chinese applicants in specific subject areas only. The aim of the studentship is to provide 100% of tuition fees during the PhD study for outstanding candidates.
Fab choice for international students.
User Review( votes)
The University of Hull is a public university in the UK. The University offers credibility, a wide range of interesting services and courses. The University of Hull provides an indication of the range, depth and diversity of original research.
Why study at the University of Hull? This is a great university to develop yourself personally, socially, academically. Students can build on the advice and guidance from the careers service by taking part in the Hull Employability Awards.
Application Deadline: The last date to submit the entries to participate in the following grant is 10 February 2023
- University: University of Hull
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Full tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 10
- Nationality: Applicants from China
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applicants of China can apply for the scholarship.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The PhD scholarship will be awarded in the subject of Accounting and Finance, Biological Science, Music, Law, Business Logistics and Supply, Chemistry, Management, Computer Science, Medical Science, Education, Music, Engineering, Nanotechnology, Geography, Environment and Earth Science, Physics and Mathematics, Health Studies, Psychology, Humanities, Social Sciences, Languages and Literature, Sport and Exercise Science,
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet have a masters degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the grant, applicants must take admission in PhD degree at the university. Thereafter they can apply through an online processor.
- Supporting Documents: An acceptable research proposal (applicants should work closely with relevant academic staff at the University of Hull)
- One academic reference, copy of Degree certificate(s) if applicable, copy of transcript(s), copy of IELTS results – in general, we require IELTS 6.0 (not lower than 5.5 in each skill); IELTS 6.5 for Law, Politics, Business-related programmes and English language programmes; IELTS 7.5 or equivalent for Medical Science and copy of passport must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have previous year degree.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants must meet the necessary language proficiency requirements of the host institution.