Applications are invited for the Chinese University Program (CUP) in HUST to support Chinese universities to enroll outstanding international students for postgraduate studies in China.
Citizens of a country other than P. R. China holding bachelor or master are eligible to apply. If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Excellent Chinese government award.
User Review( votes)
The Huazhong University of Science and Technology (HUST) is one of the Top 10 universities in China and Known as China’s MIT. HUST is also one of four Chinese universities eligible to run the national laboratory and the national major science and technology infrastructure
Why at Huazhong University of Science and Technology – The mission of the university is to build its world-renowned fame, to strengthen the capacity of scientific and technological innovation, to construct a first-rate platform for scientific and technological innovation.
Application Deadline: March 31st, 2019
- International candidates are eligible to apply for education.
- This will be awarded to study bachelor and masters degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- This is open for non-Chinese bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for master’s programs and master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for doctoral programs.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Complete the online application procedure at CSC Online Application System for International Students (Visit http://www.csc.edu.cn/studyinchina), submit online and click “print the application form” for the next step. There is no separate application is required for the study you must register yourself in the university by this link: http://admission.hust.edu.cn/
- Supporting Documents: Applicants need to submit the following: Highest diploma, Academic transcripts, A Study Plan or Research Proposal (in Chinese or English), Two Recommendation Letters, Passport (if available), CV, Valid Language Proficiency Certificate (if available), Acceptance Letter, Foreigner Physical Examination Form.
- Admission Requirements: Before applying for the applicants need to take admission in the university.
- Language Requirement: Good command of English. Applicants with good marks on TOEFL, GRE, IELTS or other official recognized test and proficiency certificate are preferred. Chinese-medium Programs: HSK 4 for Science, Engineering, and HSK 5 for Economics, Management, Literature, Philosophy, Education, and Law. Or it would take one extra year for the Chinese Language Pre-sessional Course.
Benefits: This full award covers tuition waiver, accommodation, stipend, medical insurance.