The RWTH Business School is offering scholarships for highly qualified students to pursue master´s degree programme. School. the program covers up to €7,500 of the tuition fees for the MME-TIME.
The Faculty of Business and Economics is one of nine faculties at the RWTH Aachen University. It was found in 1986. Approximately 1,500 students are enrolled in the faculty. It was renamed in RWTH Aachen University School of Business and Economics in 2011.
User Review( votes)
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Application Deadline: July 1, 2018
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing master´s degree programme at RWTH Business School.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded for academic excellence, technology leadership and technology entrepreneurship.
- Award: the program covers of up to €7,500 of the tuition fees for the MME-TIME.
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: European citizens are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have undergraduate degree.
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Reference letter from a professor/advisor (max 1 page) and
- Statement of purpose (max 1 page)
How to Apply:
Please submit your application online together with your application for the master program.