The Postdoctoral Research Fellowships opportunity is now available at Harvard University for Distinguished Junior Scholars for the 2019 academic year. Applicants from all nationalities are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
The program is directed to junior scholars who have recently received their Ph.D., with honors from any of the RCC Member Universities participating in the program to support the development of a research project at any of the schools, departments or centers at Harvard University.
Wonderful fellowships for international students.
User Review( votes)
RCC is the only World Class Excellence Center in the US and has an exclusive relationship with the Ivy League university. It is a non-profit organization, aimed at providing academic, scientific, and cultural cooperation between Harvard University and the Spanish system of Higher Education.
Why at Harvard University– Harvard is dedicated to developing leaders in teaching, learning, and research for excellence and in many disciplines, which keep a distinction globally. It offers a unique student experience and a generous financial support program, in which more than $ 160 million is awarded for more than 60% of our undergraduate students.
- University or Organization: Harvard University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postdoctoral research program
- Award: $ 30,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Given
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Application Deadline: April 30th, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Fellowships are available to pursue a Postdoctoral research program.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicant must have to meet the following eligibility criteria: The applicant must have enrolled in the 3rd or 4th year of medical school. Applicant must be in good academic standing and knowledge of Spanish not required, although HMS strongly encourages an intermediate level of. Candidates must have completed their Ph.D. program at any of the RCC Member Universities between May 1, 2018, and April 30, 2019, and graduated with honors (or the highest equivalent academic distinction), within the above-mentioned Ph.D. excellence programs.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To participate, the applicants need to take admission in Postdoctoral research program at Harvard University. After taking admission, applicants must fill out and submit the online application form and all required admission materials to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: The applicants need to provide curriculum vitae, proof of health insurance and malpractice insurance with the application.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, candidates must have a valid TOEFL iBT with a minimum result of 100 points and must be sent directly from ETS to RCC. Students must have a School Report and high school transcript, Teacher Report, Midyear School Report, Final School Report ACT or SAT (with or without writing).
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Benefit: Fellows receive a maximum amount of $ 30,000 per academic year, during two consecutive academic years upon successful completion of the first academic year.