The Postdoctoral Research Fellowships opportunity is now available at Harvard University for Distinguished Junior Scholars for the 2023/2024 academic year. Applicants from all nationalities are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
The program is directed to junior scholars who have recently received their PhD with honors from any of the RCC Member Universities participating in the program to support the development of a research project at any of the schools, departments or centers at Harvard University.
Wonderful fellowships for international students.
User Review( vote)
RCC is the only World-Class Excellence Center in the US and has an exclusive relationship with the Ivy League university. It is a non-profit organization, aimed at providing academic, scientific, and cultural cooperation between Harvard University and the Spanish system of Higher Education.
Why study at Harvard University– Harvard is dedicated to developing leaders in teaching, learning, and research for excellence and in many disciplines, which keep a distinction globally. It offers a unique student experience and a generous financial support program, in which more than $ 160 million is awarded for more than 60% of our undergraduate students.
Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through March 31st, 2023.
- University or Organization: Harvard University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postdoctoral research program
- Award: $55,224
- Access Mode: Online
- Numbers of Award: Not Given
- Nationality: International
- Scholarship can be taken in the USA
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Fellowships are available to pursue a postdoctoral research program.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicant must have to meet the following eligibility criteria: The applicant must have enrolled in the 3rd or 4th year of medical school. Applicant must be in good academic standing and knowledge of Spanish not required, although HMS strongly encourages an intermediate level.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To participate, the applicants need to take admission in Postdoctoral research program at Harvard University. After taking admission, applicants must fill out and submit the online application form and all required admission materials to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: The applicants need to provide curriculum vitae, proof of health insurance and malpractice insurance with the application.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, candidates must have a valid TOEFL iBT with a minimum result of 100 points and must be sent directly from ETS to RCC. Students must have a School Report and high school transcript, Teacher Report, Midyear School Report, Final School Report ACT or SAT (with or without writing).
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Fellows will receive the HU approved official stipendium for a postdoctoral position of
$54,480 for first year and $55,224 for second year. This award may be complemented
through any other public and private sources of funding and will be compatible with any
other public or private financial aid, funding, and income from any sourceand for the same