Chinese Government Scholarship-Chinese University Program is a full scholarship established by the Ministry of Education, P.R.C to support designated Chinese universities.
User Review( votes)
Why at Tianjin University? It is one of the largest multidisciplinary engineering universities in China. The university currently has a working staff of over 4,600, including 342 professors, 662 associate professors, 13 academicians, and 23 special engaged professors.
Application Deadline: Jan 15, 2020, Mar 15, 2020
University or Organization: Tianjin University
Course Level: Graduate Programs
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: International and Domestic student
The award can be taken in China
Eligible Countries: International and Domestic students can apply for this scholarship.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any graduate subjects offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: To be eligible to apply, an applicant must:
- Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health;
- Requirements for applicants’ degree and age:
- An applicant applying for a Master degree should hold a Bachelor diploma and be under the age of 35 ;
- The applicant applying for a Ph.D. degree should hold a Master’s diploma and be under the age of 40.
- Chinese-taught programs applicants need to submit HSK certificates. A minimum requirement of HSK4 (Score 195 or above) for Engineering/Science; HSK5 (Score 180 or above) for business and liberal arts is needed.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this award, Applicants need to take admission to the university. Applicants should complete an Online Application on the website according to the application schedule.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants need toupload all the listed documents below to the application system: Scan of notarized highest diploma, Scan of a notarized copy of the academic transcripts, Photocopy of passport, HSK certificate, A Study or Research Plan, Two Recommendation Letters, Self-introduction Video.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants should have good conduct, good physical and mental health, and be willing to abide by the laws and regulations of China and Tianjin University.
- Language Requirement:English-taught programs applicants need to submit an English proficiency certificate (English native speakers are exempted). TOEFL: no less than 80, IELTS: no less than 6.0. ?English native speakers are exempted?
- Benefits: Applicants will receive Tuition waiver and accommodation on campus; Monthly Living Allowance:3,000 RMB/month for Master students; 3,500 RMB/month for PhD students; Comprehensive Medical Insurance.