If you want to study in China with the funding programme, then you can apply for the Chinese Government Scholarships at Zhejiang University for the academic year 2022-2023.
This funding award is open to talented and motivated students who want to study an undergraduate or graduate degree in China. The scholarship winners will receive full or partial tuition fees or other allowances.
This is an amazing programme that will support the higher education of students in this hard time by providing the full or partial tuition fee.
User Review( vote)
Founded in 1897, Zhejiang University, known as Zheda, is a public research university and a member of the elite C9 League. It is located in Hangzhou, the capital of Zhejiang Province. It is one of China’s oldest, most selective, and most prestigious higher education institutions. Its offers more than 140 undergraduate and 300 graduate programs. It is ranked 38th among the universities around the world by SC Imago Institutions Rankings.
Why study at Zhejiang University? The university is one of the most prestigious and the most selective medical universities in China. Most importantly, Zhejiang University is a C9 league member, proving its reputation. This is precisely why Zhejiang University is one of the most sought-after destinations of MBBS in China. It provided a culture, advanced teaching facilities, and a wide range of international exchanges create favorable conditions for students’ development.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by beginning of April each year.
- University or Organization: Zhejiang University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: Full or partial
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in China
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or graduate program in any field offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with proper moral conduct, in good health with no infectious disease or any physical or mental diseases that may affect the regular study.
- Applicants must be valid foreign passport holders and have graduated from high school and be under 25.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Apply to the dispatching authorities for overseas study of your home country. Choose Zhejiang University as your target university. All the applicants for CSC scholarship- Bilateral Programs should visit the Online Application System for International Students, Zhejiang University (Link), and fill in the complete information.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit the following documents:
- A photocopy of the passport.
- Senior high school diploma.
- Academic transcripts during Bachelor’s degree study must be original documents or notarized copies.
- Applicants for Chinese-taught programs must provide an HSK certificate.
- Applicants for English-taught programs must provide a TOEFL or IELTS test grade report or other proof that can reflect the applicants’ English proficiency. (Not required for English native speakers)
- Two recommendation letters from high school teachers. Teachers’ signatures, contact phone numbers, and email addresses must be put on the letter.
- In Chinese or English, a personal statement should include study and work experience, reasons for application, and study proposal. No less than 1500 words.
- Award-winning Certificates related to academic courses during your senior high school period. (If applicable)
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: Applicants for Chinese-taught programs must have an HSK certificate.
- If applicants’ native language is not English, they should provide an English language test (e.g., TOEFL/IELTS/OTHER).
Zhejiang University will provide a full or partial scholarship for all the admitted students. The Scholarship will cover the following:
- Medical Insurance