The University of Southern Denmark invites applications for fully-funded Postdoctoral Positions in Bio-inspired Organic Semiconductor-based Nanoparticles for Organic Solar Cells and Photocatalytic Hydrogen Production. The application process for the academic year 2022-2023 is now open.
This postdoctoral position required a relevant PhD degree qualification and experience along with knowledge of characterization techniques such as Fourier Transform IR spectroscopy, scanning differential calorimetry, etc. International and domestic students are both eligible to apply.
Great opportunity for applicants in Denmark.
User Review( votes)
The University of Southern Denmark is a university in Denmark that has campuses located in Southern Denmark. SDK is ranked #255 in Best Global Universities. The university is known to conduct world-class research and is one of the top fifty young universities in the world.
Why choose to study at the University of Southern Denmark? SDK ensures that teaching is aimed at the practical forensic aspect of the medical work, and founded on a scientific basis. The university creates visible results that provide value to society and to students and also contribute to social development.
Application Deadline: All applications for this opportunity must be submitted by 1st March 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Southern Denmark
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postdoctoral
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Denmark.
- Eligible Countries: All international, as well as home country nationals, can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for the Postdoctoral position in Bio-inspired organic semiconductor-based nanoparticles for organic solar cells and photocatalytic hydrogen production at SDU.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants are expected to have excellent collaboration skills.
- The applicants must have a very good capability of communicating scientific results in English, both orally and in writing.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must start their application on the online portal of the university. Students must refer to the ‘Application Procedure’ section on this page to apply for the position.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Motivation letter
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae
- Verified copies of official Certificates/Diplomas (BSc, MSc, and PhD)
- List of publications with most relevant publications highlighted.
- Up to three names and emails of researchers
- Admission Requirements: Candidates applying for this position must have a relevant PhD preferably in the field of chemistry, physics, material science, or electrical engineering.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 88
- IELTS – 6.5
- CAE – 180
- CPE – C2
The candidates selected by the University of Southern Denmark for this position will be provided employment in accordance with the agreement between the Ministry of Finance and the Danish Confederation of Professional Associations.