International students that face financial problems in planning their study in the UK can apply for the Chinese Scholarships and Bursaries offered at the Teesside University for the academic year 2022-2023.
This funding opportunity has exclusively been organized for the Chinese national students undertaking higher degree studies at Teesside University. Award will be determined based on the applicants’ academic performance. The award range will be from £500 – £4,000.
With the help of this scholarship, you can fund your undergraduate and graduate-level education at Teesside University.
User Review( votes)
Situated in North Yorkshire in North East England, Teesside University is a public university ranked 801 in World University Rankings by Times Higher Education and has an overall score of 4.1 stars fostering creativity and innovation. It is deeply committed to sustainability and the protection of our environment.
Why should you study at Teesside University? Teesside is a high-performing global university anchored in the Tees Valley, inspiring confidence in the community and providing learning opportunities for all. It is a leading University with an international reputation for academic excellence that provides an outstanding student and learning experience underpinned by research, enterprise, and the professions.
Application Deadline: Applications on UCAS are accepted till 29th January 2022. The latest applications submission can be done by 30th June 2022.
- University or Organization: Teesside University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: £4,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Chinese
- The award can be taken in the UK.
- Eligible Countries: China
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any undergraduate or graduate degree programmes taught at Teesside are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be Chinese nationals with impressive academic records.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must submit their applications via the UCAS portal. All eligible students will be considered. To know proper eligibility criteria, students can contact [email protected].
- Supporting Documents: The students submit academic transcripts of all the previous schools attended, a copy of passport, letters of recommendation, personal statements.
- Admission Requirements: Students must meet all curse specific and region-specific requirements of the university, typically translation of certificates, passport copy, or specific academic qualification or grade.
- Language Requirement: The suggested English language proficiency level is IELTS 5.0 or equivalent in an alternative English language test.
Teesside University will provide the selected international students a sum of £500 – £4,000 towards their overall cost of study.